Standard Batch Oven Features
- All Dragon X Batch Ovens are built to NFPA-86 standards.
- Built-in adjustible air flow tabs.
- 20-gauge aluminized steel, fabricated panels, insulated with 4" of heavy duty mineral wool batt.
- Oven support structure consists of 12-gauge formed steel with trouble-free bolt together assembly.
- Ovens can be equipped for Natural Gas or Propane.
- Most models are available with a Top or Rear Mount Heat Chamber.
- Standard temperature range is 300°F to 500°F
- Gas supply pressure from 1 PSIG to 5 PSIG.
- Air Flow Switches and Interlocks.
- The gas manifold assembled by GFS features valving that meets fire insurance requirements.
- Uni-Flow Air Distribution.